2017 Contest Sponsors –
|Eastside Mobile/Charlie Biggs Chicken|
|FVTC Waupaca Regional Campus|
|Health and Fitness Headquarters|
|Hidden Waters Golf Course|
|Hideout 2 Bar|
|Jerry Lyons – Lyons Real Estate|
|Jimmy Ford’s Boards|
|Mobile Express Laser Wash|
|Schueller’s Great Exspechtations|
|Sistes of the Sun Stand Up Paddle Yoga|
|Waupaca Radio/City of Waupaca|
2016 Contest Sponsors. Thank You!!!
- Jerry & Karen Lyons and REMAX Lyons Real Estate – 715.258.9565
- The Bookcellar, 110 South Main Street, Downtown Waupaca
- The Desperate Ottos
- Waupaca visual artist , musician and piano tuner Kevin Knopp
- Adventure Outfitters, 106 South Main Street, Waupaca, 715.258.0775
- Health and Fitness Headquarters, with two locations, 415 School Street and Hwy 22 South, Waupaca
- Gravel Road Farm located 5 miles south of Waupaca in the town of Lind, features a Vegetable delivery box program, details at gravelroadfarm.com
- Mobil Express Laser Wash located at the Waupaca Mobil Travel Center, 1222 W Fulton St, Waupaca.
The radio stations and participants in the Pac Shara Pursuit thank you for your contributions to the contest!
Pac-Shara Pursuit Radio Trivia Contest
Three area community radio stations are teaming up to broadcast a radio trivia contest to our local region (Waushara and Waupaca Counties). This contest, known as the Pac-Shara Pursuit, will begin at 10am on Saturday, February 11th and will broadcast twelve hours of trivia with teams calling in with their answers.
The Pac-Shara Pursuit can be heard on three low power FM radio station. 105.1 WMNM covering Waushara County; 99.1 WAUP covering Waupaca, Scandinavia and out toward the Amherst area; and 96.3 WILW covering Waupaca, Weyauwega and Fremont.
Small prizes are being sought to be given away throughout the contest and to the winning teams at the end of the contest. Example: several $10 gift certificates to your business, gift baskets, etc. These can be whatever you desire to represent your business and do not need to be a large ticket item.
In exchange for contributing a prize to this contest you will receive on air recognition with your business name and contact information mentioned once per hour, totaling twelve times throughout the contest. Your name will get regional coverage across Waupaca and Waushara Counties and since a number of teams are participating you will not only get regular listeners to these stations hearing your sponsorship message you will also get the captive audience of teams participating.
Yes! Count Me In:
Contact Name: ____________________________________
Business Name: ____________________________________
Contact Information to be included in on air announcement (eg. phone, website, Facebook, address, etc.):
Prize Contributed: __________________________________