Skip to content
- Teams of any size are encouraged to register for the Pac-Shara Pursuit radio trivia contest. Registration is through our trivia website, www.triviaradio.com and is open from December 1st – February 9th.
- The Pac-Shara Pursuit can be heard on three low power FM radio station. 105.1 WMNM covering Waushara County; 99.1 WAUP covering Waupaca, Scandinavia and out toward the Amherst area; and 96.3 WILW covering Waupaca, Weyauwega and Fremont. Win-TV, Charter Cable Channel 991 will also broadcast the contest. This contest is NOT streamed online. You will need to be in the listening area of one of these four stations to participate.
- This trivia contest is put together to be a purely fun event. Keep this in mind for the best enjoyment of this contest.
- Decisions of station management are final.
- Teams will be given one chance to call in with an answer per question. Teams will be asked for their ID number followed by the answer. The operator will not confirm if your answer is correct when you call in. Make sure you give a complete answer when you call in. Teams will be provided a phone number to call prior to the contest.
- If there is a tie for first, second or third place; tie breaker questions will start at approximately 10:20pm until the tie is resolved.
- Abuse of the telephone system during the contest is forbidden. Teams caught purposely jamming the phone lines during the contest will be disqualified.
- The trivia contest headquarters is the lower level of Waupaca City Hall. This area is off limits to any team or team members during the duration of the contest. Any team or team members found in this area may be disqualified.
- After the contest teams are encouraged to provide feedback and thoughts on how to make this even better for year three!
- Effort by trivia staff has been exhausted to put together accurate questions and answers. There is no formal process to contest a question. Remember this contest is for fun. If trivia staff receives enough feedback about a question/answer that it may be incorrect that question may be dropped from the contest along with any assigned points.
- Sometime between February 7, 2016 and February 10, 2017 all team captains will receive an e-mail with details about the contest including team ID number; phone number to call in for answer, etc. Any teams that do not receive this e-mail by February 10, 2016 should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with your information.
- During the Noon, 3pm and 6pm hours we’ll open up a special phone line for those not on a registered team to participate. During these hours call in with your answer and let us know your call back phone number. As long as you get at least one right answer during the hour you might be picked at random to be our freeplay hour winner and get a great prize! If you’re on a registered team you still call in to the phone number you’ve been given to participate as you normally would.